The ULTRAMAT 6 single-channel or dual-channel gas analyzers operate according to the NDIR two-beam alternating light principle and measure gases highly selectively whose absorption bands lie in the infrared wavelength range from 2 to 9 m, such as CO, CO2, NO, SO2, NH3, H2O as well as CH4 and other hydrocarbons.
Single-channel analyzers can simultaneously measure up to 2 gas components, while dual-channel analyzers can simultaneously measure 3 (or 4 on request) gas components.
High selectivity with double-layer detector and optical coupler - Reliable measurements even in complex gas mixtures
- Low detection limits - Measurements with low concentrations
- Corrosion-resistant materials in gas path (option) - Measurement possible in highly corrosive sample gases
- Analyzer cells can be cleaned as required on site - Cost savings due to reuse after contamination
- Electronics and physics - gas-tight isolation, purging is possible, IP65 - Long service life even in harsh environments
- Heated versions (optional) - Use also in presence of gases condensing at low temperature
- Ex(p) for zones 1 and 2 (according to ATEX 2G and ATEX 3G)