Navien Installers and Service
Installers and service providers in your area may be found via the Navien Service Specialist locator. Before beginning any repairs, ensure that your service provider phones Navien’s Technical Support Department while standing in front of your unit to confirm that the unit is still operational. Option 2 is to call 800-519-8794. We also encourage that you report any maintenance issues by calling 800-519-8794 and selecting option 2 or 3.
It is understood that by consenting to access Navien’s list of installers and service providers (hence referred to as “Listing”), you acknowledge that the Listing is being given only for your convenience and that you will not depend on the Listing in making your hiring choice. The Listing contains the names of installers and service providers (“Installers”) who (1) had at least one team member who underwent Navien product training and (2) asked to be included on the Listing. NSS logos on the vehicles of Navien installers show that they have completed further, in-depth training on Navien products.
When interviewing Installers, we recommend that you inquire as to when the Installers last participated in training.
The Listing does not constitute a recommendation or endorsement by Navien, and it is not meant to form any kind of agreement between Navien and the Installers who are mentioned.
Due to this, Navien assumes no responsibility for any work that is performed and makes no express or implied warranties with respect to either the information provided herein or the services provided by the installers (including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose).
For further details, please refer to our Limited Warranty.
Enter your state, city, or zip code to find a Navien Sales rep or distributor near you.
Please include the name of the installer who will be installing your Navien water heater during the checkout process of your transaction. The Navien NPE-240A Condensing PremiumGas Tankless Water Heater has a capacity of 199,000 BTU. For more than 25 years, Navien has been pushing the frontiers of efficiency. The NPE-240A is the product of their commitment to developing a water heating device that is both efficient and environmentally friendly. The NPE-240A and all other Navien water heaters are equipped with condensing technology, which absorbs more heat that would otherwise be wasted by conventional water heaters.
- The use of PVC venting is enabled by lower vent temperatures as a result of this condenser technology, which saves you money while also contributing to the simplicity of installation.
- Product Specifications: ComfortFlow Technology is a type of filtration system.
- With the NPE-240A, you can be assured that you will always have hot water accessible promptly due to the combination of a compact insulated buffer tank and a recirculation pump.
- Eco Pre-mixed Burners lower carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxide emissions by mixing gas heating with air prior to ignition.
- In fact, a Navien NPE-240A placed in a building decreases CO2 emissions by the same amount as 31 cypress trees.
- Their tankless variants, such as this one, only heat water when it is required, resulting in lower energy use overall.
- This lowers the ventilation temperature while simultaneously raising the energy factor.
- The ability to withstand extreme conditions The Eco Pre-mixed Burner and both heat exchangers of the Navien NPE-240A are made of stainless steel, as is the rest of the unit.
- A Product You Can Put Your Faith In A wide range of organizations have recognized the quality of Navien products.
The NPE-240A has received certification from Energy Star, the Air-Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Institute, the Canadian Standards Association, and the National Sanitation Foundation, among other organizations and organizations. The following items are included in the product:
- (1) Conversion Kit
- (1) Wall Mounting Bracket
- (4) Tapping ScrewAnchor
- (2) 2″ Vent Termination Cap
- (4) 2″ Wall Flange
- (1) Conversion Kit
- (1) Tapping ScrewAnchor
- (1) Tapping ScrewAn
Specifications of the product:
|Fuel Source||Natural Gas|
|Vent Type||Direct Vent|
|Gas Conversion Kit||Included|
|Flow Rate at 45F Temperature Rise (GPM)||8.7|
|Maximum Input Capacity (BTU)||199900|
|Minimum Input Capacity (BTU)||19900|
|Minimum Flow Rate (GPM)|
|Primary Vent Pipe Diameter (Inches)||3|
|Secondary Vent Pipe Diameter (Inches)||2|
|Gas Connection Size (Inches)||3/4|
|Cold Water Inlet (Inches)||3/4|
|Hot Water Outlet (Inches)||3/4|
|Product Height (Inches)||27 2/5|
|Product Width (Inches)||17 3/10|
|Product Depth (Inches)||13 1/5|
|Product Weight (Pounds)||82|
|Energy Star Listed||Yes|
Please keep in mind that Navien is not related with, sponsors, endorses, or supports Hebron Consumer Anything, nor does it provide support or warranty for products sold on this website.
Navien, Hydronics & Plumbing – Johnstone Supply
Model: NPE240A2; Application: Indoor/Outdoor; Gas Type: NG/LP; BtuH Input: 13,300; BtuH Output: 199,900; BtuH Input: 13,300; BtuH Output: 199,900 Water at 35 degrees Fahrenheit is hot. Capacity: 11.2 GPM; Hot Water @ 45°F; Rise Capacity: Hot water at 70°F with a rise capacity of 8.7 GPM Water capacity: 5.6 GPM; dimensions: 17-3/10″ x 27-2/5″ x 13-1/15″; weight (lbs.): 77; manufacturer: Navien; specifications: Mfg:PNPE0020032B001N99-198
NCB240/130H Combi Boiler
The following parameters are included in the calculation: BtuH input: 130,000, gas type: natural gas or liquid propane, AFUE: 95.0 percent, flue diameter: 2 inches, width: 17.3 inches, depth 29.3 inches, weight 97 pounds, DOE heating capacity BtuH: 120,000, brand:Navien, manufacturer:PNCB0058LD005N99-207, model number:PNCB0058LD005N99-207, wattage: 97
NPE240S2 Premium Condensing Tankless Water Heater
Model: NPE240S2; Application: Indoor/Outdoor; Gas Type: NG/LP; BtuH Input: 13,300; BtuH Output: 199,900; BtuH Input: 13,300; BtuH Output: 199,900; BtuH Input: 13,300; BtuH Output: 199,900; BtuH Input: 13,300; BtuH Output: 199,900; Bt Water at 35 degrees Fahrenheit is hot. Capacity: 11.2 GPM; Hot Water @ 45°F; Rise Capacity: Hot water at 70°F with a rise capacity of 8.7 GPM 5.8 GPM rise capacity; width: 17-3/10″; height: 27-2/5″; depth: 13-1/5″; weight: 73 lbs; manufacturer: Navien Mfg:PNPE0020032G001N99-209
NPE210A2 Premium Condensing Tankless Water Heater
Model: NPE210A2; Application: Indoor/Outdoor; Gas Type: NG/LP; Minimum BtuH Input: 12,000; Maximum BtuH Input: 180,000; Model: NPE210A2; Application: Indoor/Outdoor; Gas Type: NG/LP; Minimum BtuH Input: 12,000; Maximum BtuH Input: 180,000; Water at 35 degrees Fahrenheit is hot. Potable Water Capacity: 10.1 GPM; Hot Water Temperature: 45°F The following are the capacities: 7.8 GPM; hot water at 70°F Water capacity: 5.1 GPM; dimensions: 17-3/10″ x 27-2/5″ x 13-1/15″; weight (lbs.): 77; manufacturer: Navien Mfg:PNPE0020029B001N46-058N99-205
NPE180S2 Premium Condensing Tankless Water Heater
A model number is NPE210A2, the application is indoor/outdoor, the gas type is natural gas or liquefied petroleum gas (NG/LP), the minimum BtuH input is 12,000, and the maximum BtuH input is 180,000, and the manufacturer’s part number is NPE210A2, the manufacturer’s part number is NPE210A2, and the manufacturer’s part number is NPE210A2, and the model number is NPE210A2. at 35 degrees Fahrenheit, hot water Potable Water Capacity: 10.1 GPM; Hot Water at 45 degrees Fahrenheit Hot water at 70°F with a rise capacity of 7.8 GPM.
NPE180A2 Premium Condensing Tankless Water Heater
Model: NPE210A2; Application: Indoor/Outdoor; Gas Type: NG/LP; Minimum BtuH Input: 12,000; Maximum BtuH Input: 180,000; Model: NPE210A2; Application: Indoor/Outdoor; Gas Type: NG/LP; Min. BtuH Input: 12,000; Max.
BtuH Input: 180,000; Water is heated to 35 degrees Fahrenheit. Rise Capacity: 10.1 GPM; Hot Water At 45°F Capacity: 7.8 GPM; hot water temperature: 70°F Water capacity: 5.1 GPM; dimensions: 17-3/10″ x 27-2/5″ x 13-1/15″; weight (lbs.): 77; brand: Navien Mfg:PNPE0020029B001N46-058N99-205
NPE210S2 Premium Condensing Tankless Water Heater
Type of gas: NG/LP; BtuH input: 12,000; BtuH output: 180,000; Model: NPE210S2; Indoor/Outdoor Use; Gas Type: NG/LP; BtuH Input: 12,000; BtuH Output: 180,000; Water at 35 degrees Fahrenheit is hot. Potable Water Capacity: 10.1 GPM; Hot Water Temperature: 45°F The following are the capacities: 7.8 GPM; hot water at 70°F Water capacity: 5.3 GPM; dimensions: 17-3/10″ x 27-2/5″ x 13-1/5″; weight (in pounds): 73; manufacturer: Navien Mfg:PNPE0020029G001N99-197
NCB240/110H Combi Boiler
Input BtuH is 111,000, gas type is NG or LP, and the AFUE is 95.0 percent. Flue dimensions are 2 inches in diameter, 17.3 inches in width, and 29.3 inches in depth; weight is 97 pounds; DOE heating capacity is 102,000 BtuH.Brand:Navien; Mfg:PNCB0058LD006N99-196; DOE heating capacity is 102,000 BtuH.
NCB190/080H Combi Boiler
Input BtuH is 111,000, gas type is NG or LP, and the AFUE is 95.0 percent. Flue dimensions are 2 inches in diameter, 17.3 inches in width, and 29.3 inches in depth; weight is 97 pounds; DOE heating capacity is 102,000 BtuH.Brand:Navien; Mfg:PNCB0058LD006N99-196;
NPE150S2 Premium Condensing Tankless Water Heater
Model: NPE150S2; Application: Indoor/Outdoor; Gas Type: NG/LP; Minimum BtuH Input: 18,000; Maximum BtuH Input: 120,000; Model: NPE150S2; Application: Indoor/Outdoor; Gas Type: NG/LP; Minimum BtuH Input: 18,000; Maximum BtuH Input: 120,000; Water at 35 degrees Fahrenheit is hot. Capacity: 6.8 GPM; hot water temperature: 45°F; Hot water at 70 degrees Fahrenheit with a rise capacity of 5.3 GPM. Navyen’s Rise Capacity is 3.4 GPM; its width is 17-3/10″, its height is 27-2/5″, its depth is 13-1/5, and its weight is 62 pounds.
NFB200H Condensing Fire Tube Boiler
Input BtuH : 199,000; Gas Type : Natural Gas or Liquefied Petroleum; AFUE : 95.0 percent ; Flue Diam. : 2″; Width: 17-3/10″; Height: 27-3/5″; Depth: 17-3/10″; Wt. Lbs. : 121; DOE Heating Capacity BtuH : 183,000;Brand:Navien Mfg:PNFB00058H002N99
NCB190/060H Combi Boiler
BtuH input: 60,000; gas type: natural gas or liquid propane; AFUE: 95.0 percent; flue diameter: 2″; width: 17.3″; depth: 29.3″; weight: 88.2; DOE heating capacity BtuH: 56,000; brand:Navien; model:PNCB0047LD002N99-202; manufacturer:PNCB0047LD002N99-202;
NFC250/175H Combi Boiler
Input BtuH : 175,000; Gas Type : Natural Gas or Liquefied Petroleum; AFUE : 95.0 percent ; Flue Diam. : 2″; Width: 17-3/10″; Height: 33-1/2″; Depth: 17-3/10″; Wt. Lbs. : 141; DOE Heating Capacity BtuH : 161,000;Brand:Navien Mfg:PNFC00000051K002N
NFC250/200H Combi Boiler
Input BtuH : 175,000; Gas Type : Natural Gas or Liquefied Petroleum; AFUE : 95.0 percent ; Flue Diam. : 2″; Width: 17-3/10″; Height: 33-1/2″; Depth: 17-3/10″; Wt. Lbs. : 141; DOE Heating Capacity BtuH : 161,000;Brand:Navien; Mfg:PNFC00000051K002
NCB250/150H Combi Boiler
Input BtuH : 150,000; Gas : Natural Gas or LPG; AFUE : 95.0 percent; Flue : 2″; Width: 17.3″; Depth: 29.3″; Wt. Lbs. : 97; DOE Htg. Capacity BtuH : 138,000; Brand:Navien Mfg:PNCB0062LD001N99-200;Brand:Navien Mfg:P
NFB175H Condensing Fire Tube Boiler
Input BtuH : 175,000; Gas Type : Natural Gas or Liquefied Petroleum; AFUE : 95.0 percent ; Flue Diam.
: 2″; Width: 17-3/10″; Height: 27-3/5″; Depth: 17-3/10″; Wt. Lbs. : 121; DOE Heating Capacity BtuH : 161,000;Brand:Navien Mfg:PNFB00051H002L93
NFB-C399 Commercial Fire Tube Boiler
Input BtuH : 175,000; Gas Type : Natural Gas or Liquefied Petroleum; AFUE : 95.0 percent ; Flue Diam. : 2″; Width: 17-3/10″; Height: 27-3/5″; Depth: 17-3/10″; Wt. Lbs. : 121; DOE Heating Capacity BtuH : 161,000;Brand:Navien; Mfg:PNFB00051H002;
NPN Non-Condensing Tankless Water Heater
Model: NPN180UNG; Application: Indoor/Outdoor; Gas Type: NG; Minimum BtuH Input: 10,700; Maximum BtuH Input: 180,000; Model: NPN180UNG; Application: Indoor/Outdoor; Gas Type: NG; Minimum BtuH Input: 10,700; Maximum BtuH Input: 180,000; Water at 35 degrees Fahrenheit is hot. Potable Water Capacity: 8.5 GPM; Hot Water Temperature: 45°F Potable Water Capacity: 6.6 GPM; Hot Water Temperature: 70°F Navyen’s Rise Capacity is 4.3 GPM; its width is 15-9/10″, its height is 12-2/5″, its depth is 31-1/10″, and its weight is 59.5 pounds.
NPN Non-Condensing Tankless Water Heater
Model: NPN199UNG; Application: Indoor/Outdoor; Gas Type: Natural Gas; BtuH Input: 10,700; BtuH Output: 199,900; BtuH Input: 10,700; BtuH Output: 199,900 Water at 35 degrees Fahrenheit is hot. Hot water at 45 degrees Fahrenheit with a rise capacity of 9.5 GPM Potable water flow rate: 7.4 GPM; hot water temperature: 70°F Navyen’s Rise Capacity is 4.7 GPM; its width is 15-9/10″, its height is 12-2/5″, its depth is 31-1/10″, and its weight is 59.5 pounds. Mfg:PNGW7000028U001 Powered byVideo will need to be upgraded in order to work with the new interface.
Navien Branded Tankless Water Heaters and Models
Founded in 2006, Navien America is a global maritime services company that serves both the United States and Canada. It is possible to contact Navien by phone at this number, which is located at 20 Goodyear, Irvine, CA 92618. (1-800-519-8794). If you have any warranty or troubleshooting concerns, it may be better to contact the company’s headquarters; Navien has a stellar reputation for providing excellent customer support. The real firm, Navien, was founded in Seoul, Korea, in 1978, and has claimed to have manufactured the most technologically sophisticated goods accessible for the past 30 years.
Navien Combi-Boiler Systems
A combi system is exactly what it sounds like it would be: a tankless water heater and a furnace all in one unit. The amount of energy required to heat water is orders of magnitude greater than the amount of energy required to heat air. As a result, a combination system makes a great deal of sense. The Navien NCB line of systems incorporate a tankless water heater and a furnace system into a single wall-mounted device, saving both space and money. See the models mentioned below to learn more about them and how you can move your home into the future of heating and automating your environment.
Navien Tankless Systems
Navien manufactures a fantastic tankless water heater that has an incredible 98 percent efficiency rating, which is steadily increasing as of 2019. There have undoubtedly been some drawbacks with previous Navien models, but the company has resolved those concerns and is currently producing one of the best tankless water heaters available. The Navien Tankless models are shown below. For more information on any of the units, including pricing for either the tankless or tankless and installation, simply select the model you’re interested in from the drop-down menu above.
In the tankless, the A at the end represents ADVANCED, and it denotes that the tankless is equipped with a small buffer tank and recirculation pump built in.
The type you would want to use if you have a large home with a lot of hot water pipes running through it would be this one.
In this case, the A model may be the best option.
Alternatively, the S type tankless stands for STANDARD, and the system is built solely for the purpose of providing hot water to the home. Because of the lower number of components, the Standard or S model tankless systems are often slightly less expensive than the ADVANCED variants.
Purchase A Navien
Are you looking to acquire a single Navien tankless unit for your home? PURCHASES MADE IN CANADA
Navien Combi Boiler Purchase Prices
In one tiny box, combi-boilers combine the functions of a tankless system and a furnace.
Navien Tankless Model OverviewSpecifications
- A CC 180
- A CC 180 A
- A CC210
- A CC 210 A
- A CC 240
- CR 180
- A CR 180 A
- CR 210
- CR 210 A
- CR 240
- CR 240 A
Navien Tankless Installation and Service
We’ve been a Navien dealer for a number of years at this point. Their NPE-A and NPE-S units of the latest generation are amazing equipment in which we have great faith and confidence.
Are you interested in receiving a quote on a Navien water heater? Fill out our contact form to reach out to us directly or to have us contact you. We can provide you with a preliminary estimate over the phone, but we will need to come to your house to provide you with an accurate estimate (free of course).
Our installers and service technicians have all graduated from the Navien school, which is based in Vaughan, Ontario, and have proven themselves. This ensures that your new tankless water heater is installed appropriately and in accordance with provincial gas and venting requirements in Ontario.
Call:647 925 1930— Or have us call you.
Tankless Water Heater Comparison Chart for Navien Products Tankless water heaters by Navien This Navien tankless water heater guide contains factual and complete information that you can use to learn more about the Navien Brand, which is one of the most popular in the business. Detailed information for each model as well as major characteristics of each are presented to assist you in making your selection.
About Navien Tankless Water Heaters
As a manufacturer of boilers and water heaters, Navien was founded in Korea in 1978 by a group of engineers. It has been a pioneer in the field of condensing gas units. Founded in 2006, Navien quickly established itself as one of the most popular manufacturers of tankless water heaters, associated goods such as boilers and combination boiler/water heaters, in the United States. Navien tankless water heaters are gas-fueled and designed to serve as whole-house water heaters in all configurations.
This chart contains information on all current Navien tankless models, as well as their characteristics.
Traditional Comparison Chart
- Natural gas (NG) and propane (LP) are supported by all of the models listed above. UEF (Uniform Energy Factor) and EF (Efficiency Factor): The efficiency of a water heater is represented by the letters UEF or EF (Energy Factor). Because the EF is an outmoded metric, it is often 2-3 percent higher than the UEF, which was introduced in 2017 by the United States Department of Energy to generate more consistent ratings throughout the sector. Exceptional Warranty for Residential Use: The warranties indicated in the table are for the heat exchangers and apply to regulated circulation through an internal pump (Advanced versions) or when an external pump is utilized (optional with Standard models). Heat exchangers with uncontrolled/constant circulation have a 5-year guarantee when utilized in this manner. A 5-year guarantee is provided on all other parts, with labor coverage for one year. Low-NOx: All Navien models meet or exceed the requirements of regulations requiring lower noxious emissions. Compliant with the Energy Star program: All Navien tankless water heaters are Energy Star certified.
Outside Navien Tankless Water Heater
Navien Tankless Water Heater Features Details
Premium tankless water heaters with high-performance characteristics are offered by this manufacturer. Most notably, all Navien water heaters are equipped with two stainless steel heat exchangers, which help to prevent corrosion caused by the condensing performance of the heater.
- The Navien NaviLink is an add-on module for all Navien water heater models that allows for remote monitoring and control of the water heater through the use of WiFi. The WiFi control ranges in price from $200 to $225 depending on the supplier. Some versions from brands like as Rheem and Rinnai contain built-in WiFi
- NPE-Advanced models include a recirculation pump capability as well as a buffer tank, which is referred to as ComfortFlow technology. It is equipped with a timer, which prevents the pump from recirculating and warming water when there is no demand for it. During operation, the system keeps a tiny amount of hot water in the tankless unit and in the pipe running through your home to the specified faucets and outlets. When waiting for hot water, this significantly lowers the amount of time and water wasted. Keep in mind, however, that the process of heating and recirculating water consumes extra energy. When choosing between paying for metered water that is wasted and paying for gas to power the water heater, cascading technology is the best option. All Navien models are equipped with cascading technology. Up to 16 units can be linked together, or 8 units when using a common vent, to serve larger homes and/or commercial applications where a large volume of hot water is required. The H2Air Kit option is available for the Navien Advanced Series units, which provides space heating for larger homes and/or commercial applications. With this option, hot water is routed to a heat exchanger that looks similar to a radiator and is situated in a furnace or air handler. The blower fan in the device is responsible for drawing air across the heat exchanger. The ductwork is responsible for distributing the warm air. Although novel, this technique of heating is not as cost-effective as either a furnace or a heat pump
- The Navien Hot Button is an optional device that may be mounted remotely, such as near a bathroom, to provide additional heating. Activating the button will initiate internal recirculation from the unit to a faucet such as a showerhead through the use of a return line, resulting in quick hot water availability. The Navien Advanced Series water heaters are now available with an optional portable remote that allows you to monitor and manage all of the functions, including the water temperature and the recirculation timer
Navien Compared to Other Tankless Brands
Although Navien produces fewer models than major rivals like as Rinnai, Takagi, and Noritz, the company’s wide selection of sizes and high-quality construction ensure that most homeowners will find a model that meets their hot water needs. The T-H3 with its ultra-high efficiency and 199K BTU heater can produce up to 11.2 GPM and is worth mentioning.
This model has one of the highest capacities available on the market. Navien is regarded as a top tankless water heater brand due to the fact that all of its models are condensing gas heaters that are extremely energy efficient.
Navien Tankless Water Heater Installation Factors and Cost
The cost of installing a tankless water heater might vary significantly. Understanding the scale of your project will help you determine how much it will cost to install your water heater. The following are the factors that contribute to the cost of Navien water heater installation being at the upper end of the spectrum presented above:
- It will be necessary to build a new gas line. It is preferable to vent the unit rather than installing it outside, where no vent pipes are required. A recirculation water line may be installed anywhere there is a source of water.
It is advised that you choose a professional installation who has prior experience installing Navien equipment on your premises. We at South End Plumbing are a Navien Certified Installer. Improper installation may result in decreased performance and efficiency, as well as the possibility of gas or carbon monoxide leaks, as well as the voiding of your warranty. If you would like a Free Estimate for a Navien Tankless water heater, please contact us by phone or submit a quotation request using our online form.
Navien Tankless Water Heaters
With more than 38 years of combined expertise, the staff at Onze Southern Connecticut Plumbing and Heating knows a thing or two about delivering high-quality plumbing solutions. We combine this work ethic with the most up-to-date technology, such as tankless water heaters, to provide outstanding results. Homeowners in Fairfield and New Haven counties may take advantage of our Navien tankless water heater installation and repair services since we are authorized Navien service technicians.
Why choose a tankless water heaters?
- Water heaters that are up to 50% more efficient than typical water heaters
- On-demand hot water is produced by heating only what is required. Supply of hot water on a continuous basis
- Product longevity is increased. The product is environmentally friendly.
All Navien Tankless Water Heaters and Combi Boilers are ENERGY STAR® rated and up to 97 percent efficient, making them an excellent choice for any home. Navien Service Specialists who have been authorized by the company
Navien Water Heater Installation
After three years of providing and installing a variety of tankless water heaters, Onze Southern Connecticut PlumbingHeating decided on Navien tankless water heaters as their product of choice because of its features such as:
- Design that is innovative
- Installation flexibility
- Manufacturer’s guarantee
- Ease of servicing and operation
- Product quality
- Easy access to maintenance and repair components
The Navien water heater is an excellent choice for houses of all sizes, as well as for big homes and commercial companies, thanks to its cascading technology that allows up to 16 water heaters to be linked together, allowing them to provide on-demand heating for extremely high loads.
Navien Tankless Water Heater Service
Maintenance on your tankless water heater should be performed on a yearly basis to safeguard your investment, extend the life of the heater, and prevent any downtime. The Navien service experts at Southern Connecticut PlumbingHeating are here to help you.
- We keep three complete Navien parts kits on hand at all times. All of the essential gas and electrical testing equipment is carried on our trucks by our technicians. Our personnel are up to date on the Navien factory training that is necessary. Currently, we are level three Navien Service Specialists, which is the highest level of Navien certification accessible.
More than just filling out an application form, becoming a Navien Service Specialist necessitates our heating contractors completing extensive training with Navien before becoming certified. In addition to complying with all applicable municipal and state contracting and business requirements, participants must complete a number of additional tasks. Participants in the program are also required to acquire specialized component kits, which ensures that your Navien service will be accompanied with authentic repair parts that are specifically tailored for your water heating equipment.
Plumbing and heating is able to provide consumers with the most up-to-date support to assist them in keeping their water heaters healthy and happy.
Please contact us right away if you need your tankless water heater installed or repaired. Installation of a Navien Combi boiler and tankless water heater in Milford, Connecticut
Navien Tankless Water Heaters
NTX Plumbing is delighted to be your Navien Service Specialist in Richardson, Dallas, Plano, Allen, Murphy, McKinney, and the surrounding areas. Navien is a leading manufacturer of water heaters. Our team is thrilled to be able to add this cutting-edge product line to our already remarkable portfolio of plumbing manufacturers.
Why Navien Tankless Water Heaters?
Navien’s products are often regarded as the best of their kind in the industry. NTX Plumbing, via the use of their products, can customize your Tankless Water Heater solution to meet your house, your family, and your lifestyle requirements. Are you ready to trade off your everyday battle with hot water use for a relaxing spa experience? Put an end to juggling your family’s bath and shower schedules and just enjoy hot water whenever you require it. Tankless water heaters from Navien help you save money by doing the following:
- Energy Efficiency: Navien Tankless Water Heaters are more energy efficient than tank systems, with energy efficiency ranging from 80 to 97 percent. Their approach also has the additional benefit of reducing the quantity of CO2 generated. Time: no more running out of hot water on those hectic mornings when everyone in the house has to shower at the same time anymore! Everyone will have access to the water they require when they require it thanks to your Navien tankless water heater. Navien Tankless Water Heaters save you money because of its greater efficiency, which lowers your energy and water expenses. There is virtually minimal ongoing maintenance required for a tankless water heater after the first installation. Furthermore, they often have a longer lifespan than tank water heaters. Space: Navien Tankless Water Heaters are attractively built and streamlined, and they take up less space than tank water heaters. The necessity for a large, unattractive device that takes up important floor space has been eliminated. In addition, the lower footprint of today’s tankless water heaters opens the door to more efficient design options for new house building and home remodeling projects.
Tankless water heaters from Navien are well-known for their efficiency. Navien offers a variety of customization choices to ensure that your new Tankless Water Heater meets your exact requirements. Navien, already recognized as the industry leader in condensing technology, has released the NPN Series, the first non-condensing tankless water heater. Because of their enlarged product range, we are able to provide more alternatives and greater flexibility to fulfill the demands of a greater number of clients.
Condensing? Non-condensing? Which Tankless Water Heater is right for me?
In the case of Navien Tankless Water Heaters, it is possible to design a system that offers an endless stream of water that is heated to the precise temperature that you want. You and your Navien Service Specialist from NTX Plumbing will work together to determine which Navien Tankless Water Heater is the best fit for your specific requirements. The first stage is to assess your house and your hot water requirements in order to design a system that will provide hot water effectively year after year for many years to come.
It is possible to install Navien Tankless Water Heaters either indoors or outdoors, increasing the options for making optimum use of available interior space.
Customers who do not reside in homes that have Atmos Energy gas service can also take advantage of this offer!
A tankless water heater, of course, eliminates the possibility of a water heater flood that might cause significant damage to your property.
Navien Condensing Tankless Water Heaters (NPE Series):
- PVC pipe may be used in the majority of installations because of the low exhaust temperatures. The installation costs of condensing units are, therefore, often cheaper than those of non-condensing units. When the Navien NPE Series Condensing Tankless Water Heater has a Uniform Energy Factor of 96 or above, it qualifies for Energy Star certification. When compared to tanked water heaters and noncondensing tankless water heaters, Navien condensing systems have reduced operating expenses. It is possible to cascade up to 16 units in the NPE Series, which is ideal for meeting large hot water demands. As an alternative to natural gas, the NPE system may be built to run on Liquid Propane in places where natural gas supply is not readily accessible. When doing this sort of installation, a specialist kit is necessary.
Non-Condensing Models (NPN Series):
- Are installed utilizing the NaviVent system of venting accessories, which is meant to be quick, simple, and visually appealing to install
- The Navien NPN Series has a Uniform Energy Factor of.81, making it one of the most efficient in its class. The NPN Series’ operating expenses may be greater than those of Navien’s condensing versions
- However, this is not guaranteed. The NPN Series has a cheaper initial unit cost than the other series. After installation, Navien’s non-condensing units require very little maintenance
- They are almost maintenance-free. In the Navien NPN Series, two units can be linked together in a cascading fashion.
After you have acquired all of the information, you can choose which Navien Tankless Water Heater series is the greatest fit for your needs. Navien offers a comprehensive choice of accessories to ensure that your Tankless Water Heater provides the highest possible energy efficiency, cost savings, and the aesthetic appeal that you need.
You may customize your system to match your individual needs by selecting from a variety of options. Consider the Navilink remote-control system, which puts control of your tankless water heater in the palm of your hand, allowing you to do things like:
- Change the temperature of the water
- Turn the system on or off
- Keep an eye on the system’s health
Temperature adjustment; system on/off switch; adjusting flow rate; System status should be monitored.
Navien Tankless Water Heater Cost for Installation for Gas & Electric
The typical Navient tankless water heater price ranges from $1,950 to $3,400 for a professionally fitted unit. When comparing the cost of a tankless water heater from other prominent companies such asRinnai orRheem, Navien tankless water heater costs are somewhat more than the national average price. It is important to note that Navien does not sell its current range of water heaters to the general market. You won’t be able to purchase them on Amazon or eBay, or at home improvement retailers like Home Depot or Menards, for that matter.
You might be able to discover older inventories of Navien tankless water heaters that have been discontinued for sale.
|Navien Tankless Price Ranges for Main Series|
|Series||Models Included||Price Range (Including Pro Installation)||Budget Level|
|NPN-U||160U, 180U, 199U||$1,950 – $2,500||Low/Medium|
|NPN-E||120E, 160E, 180E, 199E||$1,800 – $2,750||Medium|
|NPE-S2||150S2, 180S2, 210S2, 240S2||$2,300 – $3,050||Medium/High|
|NPE-A2||180A2, 210A2, 240A2||$2,650 – $3,500||High|
|Key–NPN= High-Efficiency |NPE= Super High-Efficiency U= Universal,E= Exterior;S= Standard,A= Advanced|
Overview of Navien Tankless Water Heaters
Among the most popular tankless water heater brands available, Navien is one that many homeowners and business owners consider when purchasing a tankless water heater for personal or commercial usage. Yes, the Navien tankless water heaters shown in this pricing comparison are also suitable for commercial use. Three primary product lines are produced by the company: tankless water heaters, boilers for use in hydronic heating systems, and combi-boilers, which are used to both heat your home and heat your hot water at the same time.
- The NPN-U and NPN-E Series are non-condensing water heaters, which implies that their efficiency is not as good as that of condensing water heaters.
- In the coldest climes, installing a unit outside is not a possibility; however, where it is possible, outside installation reduces or eliminates the need for venting.
- This price includes the water heater, installation materials, and the labor to install and connect it to your home’s gas line and water supply.
- Thus, the exhaust fumes, which are extremely hot, are utilized to pre-heat the incoming cold water before it enters the system.
- As a result, condensing units must be constructed from corrosion-resistant materials such as stainless steel tubing and heat exchangers in order to avoid corrosion from occurring.
- The NPE-S2 Series, often known as the Standard Series, provides basic water heating with great efficiency.
It costs $2,300 for a 120,000 BTU Navien NPE-S2 or NPE-A2 Series heater and $3,400 for the biggest A2 heater, which is a 180,000 BTU Navien NPE-A2 Series heater.
Understanding Your Navien Tankless Hot Water Heater OptionsModel Codes
This section provides more information about the four Navien tankless water heaters. It will aid you in determining which Navien water heater model is the most appropriate for your needs – as well as in comparing Navien water heaters with other leading brands. Series — The 4 series are available in two degrees of efficiency, as well as a variety of installation choices. They also come in a variety of sizes ranging from 120,000 to 199,000 BTUs.
- NPN-U Series: models with 160,000, 180,000, and 199,000 BTUs. Indoor/Outdoor. The NPN-E Series is exclusively available in natural gas and comes in 120,000, 160,000, 180,000, and 199,000 BTU variants. Outdoor. Powered by natural gas or propane, the NPE-S2 Series includes models with a BTU output of 120,000, 150,000, 180,000, and 199,000. Indoor/Outdoor. There are three versions in the NPE-A2 Series, each with a BTU rating of 150,000, 180,000, and 199,000. Indoor/Outdoor. Natural gas is the sole fuel available.
A word about model numbers: In many cases, the model number corresponds to the quantity of BTUs that the unit produces. This is true for certain Navien tankless water heaters, but not all. The NPN-160U, for example, is a model with a 160,000 BTU capacity. The NPE Series, on the other hand, is biased upward. Consider the NPE-150S2, which has a 120,000 BTU input and is designed to heat water. When picking on the best tankless water heater for your needs, pay close attention to the specifics. Efficiencies – Efficiencies are the amount of time it takes for a task to be completed.
- In other words, 81 percent of the heat generated is transported into the water, while just 19 percent is lost in the exhaust.
- As a result, both have earned the Energy Star designation.
- Aside from that, the exhaust cools to the point of condensing, thus the name.
- Although the non-condensing NPN Series is less expensive, it will result in greater energy expenses due to the fact that it is less efficient.
- The various Navien tankless water heater models provide you with the choice of installing the unit indoors or outside.
- While outdoor installation carries certain inherent hazards, such as exposing the water heater to the outdoors, it also saves money on installation costs and eliminates the dangers connected with gas leaks and carbon monoxide poisonings.
- The use of recirculation technology eliminates this problem.
- Because of this, you will get instant hot water and will avoid the so-called “cold water sandwich,” which is a brief period of hot water followed by cold water before the flow returns to being hot.
- Along with its high condensing efficiency, it is the most expensive Navien tankless water heater, but it also provides the most steady and instantaneous flow of hot water available on the market.
- The advantage is that you can monitor and operate your system from any location, allowing you to cut energy consumption and costs while away while still guaranteeing that you have enough hot water when you get home.
Listed below is a brief overview table of the Navien tankless water heater models and their associated features.
Additional possibilities that could be worth investigating are as follows:
- The NPE-A2 and S2 Series Navien tankless water heaters may be joined together using a manifold and other installation supplies to create a larger tankless water heating system. The number of units that may be linked together for shared control ranges from 2 for big residences to 32 for commercial sites. It is possible to share a vent with up to 12 units
- H2Air – All models other than the NPE-S2 Series may be equipped with theH2Air Kit, which uses a pump to circulate hot water for a hydronic air handler – thus the term “hot water to air.” It is no longer necessary to acquire an extra circulator for the heating system as a result of this. The system is intended for heating a small area with a restricted quantity of space. Aside from providing domestic hot water (also known as DHW), the system also includes a HotButton feature that controls an external pump that heats water in the supply lines to provide immediate hot water. The NPN-E and NPN-U Series both include this feature, which controls an external pump that heats water in the supply lines to provide immediate hot water. Because recirculating pumps operate on a periodic basis, there is some fluctuation in the temperature of the water. By pressing this button, the hot water recirculation pump is activated “straight away.”
The NPE-A2 and S2 Series Navien tankless water heaters may be joined together using a manifold and other installation materials to create a larger tankless water heater installation. Large residences can have up to 32 units connected together for shared control, whereas small homes have as few as 2. It is possible to share a vent with up to 12 units; H2Air – All models other than the NPE-S2 Series may be equipped with the H2Air Kit, which uses a pump to circulate hot water for a hydronic air handler – thus the term “hot water to air.” Thus, there is no longer a requirement for an extra circulator for the heating system to be purchased.
Aside from providing domestic hot water (also known as DHW), the system also includes a HotButton feature that controls an external pump that heats water in the supply lines to provide instant hot water.
There is some fluctuation in the temperature of the water due to the operation of recirculating pumps on a regular basis.
Multiple Navien tankless water heaters can be joined together with the use of a manifold and other installation equipment. The number of units that may be linked together for shared control might range from 2 for big houses to 32 for commercial sites. A vent may accommodate up to 12 units; H2Air – All models save the NPE-S2 Series can be equipped with theH2Air Kit, which uses a pump to circulate hot water for a hydronic air handler – thus the term “hot water to air.” It is no longer necessary to acquire an extra circulator for the heating system as a result.
The system can also be used for domestic hot water, which is your hot water supply, also known as DHW; the HotButton –NPN-E and NPN-U Series both have this feature, which controls an external pump, which heats water in the supply lines for immediate hot water; and the system can also be used for hot water storage.
This button activates the hot water recirculation pump “at this very moment.”
- The water heater’s recirculation is regulated by either the water heater or an external aquastat
- Controlled-recirculation Uncontrolled-Recirculation: The warranty conditions for external pumps that are set to circulate continuously through the water heater are subject to the uncontrolled-recirculation guarantee. For DHW or storage tank recirculation, an aquastat is the bare minimum in pump control required in order to preserve the complete controlled warranty.
For example, how to file a warranty claim, return processes, terms and conditions, rejection of labor claims and how to appeal are all covered in the General Warranty section. However, the durations of the warranties are not specified in this document; instead, they may be found in the Warranty Table above and in the warranty information provided in the product documentation for each specific series. Remember that because Navien tankless water heaters are only sold and installed by registered dealers, you should contact the installer first rather than Navien if you are experiencing mechanical or operational difficulties with your unit.
You will most likely lose your warranty even if your water heater is brand new and still in the box if it is not properly installed by a Navien-certified installation.
Due to the fact that this is typically how manufacturers operate: by rejecting each potential claim they can think of.
This keeps the dealers satisfied and motivated to recommend and install Navien rather than the other high-quality solutions on the market today. When it comes to warranty claims, the majority of manufacturers use the same approach.
Corporate Contact Details
For example, how to file a warranty claim, return procedures, terms and conditions, rejection of labor claims and how to appeal are all discussed in the General Warranty document. However, the durations of the warranties are not specified in this document; instead, they may be found in the Warranty Table above and in the warranty information contained in the product documentation for each specific series. Remember that because Navien tankless water heaters are only sold and installed by qualified dealers, you should contact the installer first rather than Navien if you are experiencing mechanical or operational issues with your tankless water heating system.
You will most likely lose your warranty even if your water heater is brand new and still in the box if it is not properly installed by a Navien-certified technician.
Due to the fact that this is often how manufacturers operate: by vigorously disputing any possible claim they can.
In turn, the dealers are satisfied and driven to promote and install Navien rather than the other high-quality solutions accessible to them.
NaviLink – Apps on Google Play
At Navien, we design items that help people feel more comfortable. The same may be said for our newly built NavieLinkTM application. All of your NPE series condensing tankless water heaters, NCB series combi-boilers, and NHB series boilers may be controlled from a single location. Tankless water heaters from the NPE series Condensing tankless water heaters from the NPE-A series, featuring ComfortFlow technology. – You may turn on your recirculation pump while driving home or from any room in your house via a wireless connection.
- – Power on and power off your gadget.
- – Monitor three channels of eight units that have been cascaded together.
- – The total number of operating hours – Check the current state of the unit: – Notification and status of error codes.
- – The temperature of the DHW.
- – The temperature of the water entering the system.
- – Day-to-day and monthly energy management software usage: – The Consumption of Gas.
- – The total amount of time spent on demand.
– Power on and power off your gadget.
– Monitor three channels of eight units that have been cascaded together.
– The total number of operating hours – Check the current state of the unit: – Notification and status of error codes.
– The temperature of the DHW.
– The temperature of the water entering the system.
– Gas consumption.
Combi-Boiler of the NCB series with condensing technology.
– You may control the temperature of your domestic hot water (DHW) from a distance.
– Monitor up to 8 devices in a cascaded configuration on three channels.
– The total number of operating hours – Check the current state of the unit: – Notification and status of error codes.
– The temperature is determined by the DHW.
– The flow rate of DHW.
– The temperature at which the space heating system is supplied.
– Heating Capacity expressed as a percentage.
– The amount of time that DHW is used.
– Maximum temperature in the open air.
Condensing Boiler of the NHB series.
– Control the temperature of your space heating system from a distance.
– Notification of diagnostic error codes through push notification.
– Current Gas Consumption – Set the temperature of the space heating system.
– The temperature at which the space heating system returns.
– The total amount of time spent operating.
• Time spent using the space heating system. – Maximum temperature in the open air. – Minimum temperature in the open air. Some functionalities are dependent on a functional Internet connection, such as Wi-Fi. To find out more about our goods, please visit Navien.com.
Navien Tankless Water Heaters in Akron
As a company, BlindSons is dedicated to providing our customers with the highest-quality goods and services possible. We are choosy in the firms with whom we collaborate, and we are pleased to be able to provide Navien tankless water heaters to our customers. Because they take up less space than their conventional counterparts, these high-quality tankless water heaters are able to supply consistent, effective hot water at any time of day or night. Call BlindSons at (330) 753-7711 or send us an email to learn more about having a Navien water heater installed in your house or business.
Tankless water heaters from Navien are a very energy-efficient choice. These ENERGY STAR® certified water heaters provide instantaneous hot water, eliminating the need to store hot water. As a result, there is reduced danger of energy loss. Their heat exchangers are covered by one of the finest warranties in the business, with a 15-year warranty on parts and labor. In comparison to tank-style versions, they take up 80 percent less room and have a longer lifespan. Our clients will appreciate Navien’s easy-to-use controls and stylish design, which is one of the reasons why we are delighted to provide them to them.
Navien Tankless Water Heater Products
There are various tankless water heater products available for our clients, but there are two primary lines that distinguish themselves. The Navien NPE-2 series and the Navien NPN series are two of the company’s product lines.
Navien NPE-2 Series
It is a condensing water heater of the Navien NPE-2 variety that produces an unending supply of hot water. It is a good substitute for tank-style water heaters, and it consumes less gas and power than other types of water heaters as well. It also has a potentially extended useful life period. If you live in an area with significant water demand, you may install up to 32 units side by side to increase the efficiency of the system even more.
Navien NPN Series
Navien is the first company to develop a tankless water heater that does not produce condensation. The Navien NPN series may be used indoors or outdoors, and it employs the most up-to-date engineering to provide dependable hot water at any time of day or night. There are certain advantages to using this device over a standard tank-style water heater. It is smaller and takes up 80 percent less room.
Benefits of Navien Tankless Water Heaters
You will profit from a water heater from the NPN or NPE-2 series from Navien in a number of ways, including:
- Maintenance requirements are minimal
- Installation locations can be either inside or outside the home. Long-term running expenses are lower than those of tank models. Service for instantaneous hot water
- There is less room used up in your home.
Do you wish to take advantage of these advantages? Call BlindSons at (330) 753-7711 or send us an email to learn more about our tankless water heater alternatives and why we feel Navien is a superior brand of tankless water heating system.
Schedule Navien Water Heater Installation Today
BlindSons is ready to assist you if you want to take advantage of the advantages of Navien tankless water heaters. It is possible for our plumbing staff to assist you with removing your old tank-style unit and installing a tankless unit so that you can begin benefiting from the energy savings and ease right away.
Make an appointment for a consultation to discuss Navien water heater installation by calling (330) 753-7711 or contacting BlindSons on their website.