How to Replace Your Refrigerator Water Filter
The top right corner of the refrigerator or the left side of the base grille are good places to look for it.
According to the single-digit number displayed on the face of the card
Step-by-step instructions may be found in the following list.
SELECT YOUR REFRIGERATOR WATER FILTER
Watch the video below for instructions on how to change the water filter in your refrigerator at home.
FOLLOW THE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1) Look inside your refrigerator for the water filter cover, which is usually in the top right corner or in the base grille. 2) Open the filter door by lifting it up. 3) Remove the filter and toss it in the trash. 4) Remove the protective covers off the O-rings on your new filter and open it up to inspect it. NOTE: After removing the cover, double-check that the O-rings are still in their original positions. Make sure the arrow on the new filter is facing upward when you slide it into the filter slot.
If it is difficult to slip into the grooves, twist it until the notches are properly aligned with the grooves again.
7) Once your filter has been changed, pour four gallons of water down the line to ensure that it is functioning correctly.
EVERYDROP® ICEWATER REFRIGERATOR FILTER 1
Learn how to change refrigerator filters by watching the video or reading the directions below.
FOLLOW THE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1) Look inside your refrigerator for the water filter cover, which is usually in the top righthand corner or in the base grille. 2) Open the filter door by pulling it open. 2) Position the filter at an angle to the ground, spin it to the left, and pull. 3) Remove the old filter and throw it away. 4) Remove the protective covers off the O-rings on your new filter and open it up to inspect it. NOTE: After removing the cover, double-check that the O-rings are still in their original positions. Make sure the arrow on the new filter is facing upward when you slide it into the filter slot.
Continue to turn to the right until it is securely in place.
Seventh, after replacing your filter, pour four litres of water through it.
EVERYDROP® ICEWATER REFRIGERATOR FILTER 2
Learn how to change the water filters in your refrigerator’s bottom grille by watching this video.
FOLLOW THE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1) Locate the water filter cover, which is located in the lower left corner of the refrigerator base grille. 2) Pressing the eject button will cause the filter to be freed. Remove the filter from the machine. 3) Remove the filter cover by rotating it in the opposite direction as the clock. Remove yourself from the situation. 4) Remove the protective covers off the O-rings on your new filter and open it up to inspect it. NOTE: After removing the cover, double-check that the O-rings are still in their original positions.
To secure the cap in place, turn it counterclockwise.
If the replacement filter does not fit into the filter slot, make sure the arrow on the filter is facing to the left before gently pushing it in. 7) Push the filter all the way in until the eject button pops back out of the filter. 8) After you’ve finished with your filter
EVERYDROP® ICEWATER REFRIGERATOR FILTER 3
Watch this video to discover how to change the water filter in your refrigerator.
FOLLOW THE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS
1) Locate the water filter cover, which is located in the top right corner of the refrigerator interior. The filter tab on the outside of your refrigerator should be facing outwards. Push on it and lift the lid off the refrigerator. To open a cover with a tab on the bottom, pull forward on the little lever on the cover and then pull down to open the lid. 3) Pull the filter to the left until it stops working. Remove the old filter and throw it away. NOTE: If this is your first time installing a filter, there will be a cap within the filter aperture to protect it.
The replacement filter should be lined up with the grooves and pushed in while being turned to the right when first installed.
6) Raise the filter door so that it clamps shut when you release it.
EVERYDROP® ICEWATER REFRIGERATOR FILTER 4
Replace the turn cap fridge water filters by following the video instructions.
FOLLOW THE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Locate your refrigerator’s water filter cartridge cap, which is located on the front of the refrigerator’s base grille. 2) Turn the cap counterclockwise until the handle is vertical, then pull straight out. The filter cap should be easily removed by simply slipping it off the end of the filter. Keeping the cap, but throwing away the old filter is a good idea. 4) Remove the protective covers off the O-rings on your new filter and open it up to inspect it. The cartridge cap should be inserted into the end of the new filter.
Push the door all the way in.
8) After replacing your filter, pour four gallons of water down the pipe to ensure that the new filter is fully flushed.
EVERYDROP® ICEWATER REFRIGERATOR FILTER 5
1) Locate the water filter cover, which is located in the top right corner of the refrigerator interior. The filter tab on the outside of your refrigerator should be facing outwards. Push on it and lift the lid off the refrigerator. To open a cover with a tab on the bottom, pull forward on the little lever on the cover and then pull down to open the lid. 3) Depending on your refrigerator, there are two different methods for removing the filter. A) Toggle the filter to the left and pull the filter.
NOTE: If there is a filter cap, turn it counterclockwise, pull it off, and leave it aside until you need it again.
NOTE: If you have a filter cap, you should use it to seal the newly installed cartridge.
HOW TO REPLACE THE WATER FILTER IN THE BASE GRILLE
The water filter cover is located at the front of the refrigerator’s base grille, as shown in Figure 1. 2) Depending on your refrigerator, there are two different methods for removing the filter. A) Toggle the filter to the left and pull the filter. B) Pull out the eject button by pressing it once. NOTE: If there is a filter cap, turn it counterclockwise, pull it off, and leave it aside until you need it again. 3) Select your new filter and click on it. NOTE: If you have a filter cap, you should use it to seal the newly installed cartridge.
4) When inserting the replacement filter, align the grooves with the hole on the filter housing. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty. In some cases, you may need to turn to the right. 5) After you’ve changed your filter, run four gallons of water down the pipe to test it.
MORE APPLIANCE MAINTENANCE TIPS
Make a habit of following these instructions once every thirty washes to ensure that clean garments come out of the washing machine. Learn how to clean and maintain your dishwasher filter with step-by-step instructions and advice. Find out what may be causing your dishwasher to clog and how to deal with the problem straight on in this article.
WAS THIS ARTICLE HELPFUL? PASS IT ON
Check that the filter you ordered is compatible with the Maytag refrigerator water filter UKF8001 before you begin installation. Also, make sure that the Maytag filter UKF8001 housing is in good condition. On versions that do not have a replacement indication light, add the month sticker to the new cartridge and put a reminder on your calendar to replace the filter every six months. 2. Slowly twist the old filter cartridge out of the filter head by gripping it and gently moving it counterclockwise 1/4 turn until it comes free of the head.
Carefully peel away the protective foil from the end of the replacement filter.
How to Install Maytag UKF8001 Interior Fridge Filter Video
Welcome to the video page demonstrating how to install the Maytag UKF8001 inside fridge filter. Water filters from Puriclean II UKF8001AXX and Maytag PUR UKF8001 have recently been replaced by the Maytag PUR UKF8001. The UKF8001 is an authentic Maytag refrigerator filter that is designed to replace the Maytag Puriclean II refrigerator filter. If you currently have the UKF8001AXX installed in your refrigerator, you will need to replace it with the UKF8001 at the time of your next filter replacement.
How to Install Maytag UKF8001 Interior Fridge Filter Video Transcript
The water filter cover may be found in the top right-hand corner of the refrigerator’s interior on the shelf. PUSH or PULL releases will be used on filter covers, depending on the kind of filter cover. If the cover is in the PUSH style, the word PUSH will be embossed on the tab on the cover-end facing out, and if the cover is in the PULL style, the recess tab will be on the front under-side of the cover. The PUSH type filter cover is released by pressing in on the tab and slightly downward, causing the filter cover to hang open at an angle from behind the camera.
If this is a first-time occurrence,
How to Fix a Maytag Refrigerator Water Filter Stuck
Even though changing your refrigerator water filter should be a very straightforward task, it is possible to encounter a little snag during the replacement process.
It is possible to fix a Maytag refrigerator water filter that has been stuck when you are trying to replace it. There are a few things you can do to get the new filter fitted and the old filter unstick.
WhyWhen to Change Your Water Filter
Your refrigerator’s water filter ensures that your drinking water is always fresh and clean. Several modern refrigerators assist you in keeping a fresh filter by displaying indicator lights that illuminate when it is time to change the filter. Every six months, or more frequently if the filter is subjected to severe use or when it becomes too unclean to be functional, filters should be replaced. The filter should be replaced if the water in your refrigerator tastes like tap water, smells bad, or if the color of the filter light changes.
However, “Houston, we have a problem” — your water filter has become jammed in the system.
How to Remove a Maytag Refrigerator Water Filter Stuck in Place
Most often, the reason your Maytag refrigerator water filter is stuck is due to operator error – meaning you may be rotating it the incorrect way or not knowing where to push or pull to remove the filter from the refrigerator. Once you have acquired a new high-quality water filter, such as the EveryDrop by Whirlpool, you will be ready to replace your old water filter with the new one. Use this instructions to learn how to remove the old filter and replace it with a new filter without causing a commotion.
Image courtesy of Maytag
Quarter Turn Filter Stuck
- Use a towel to cover the cap, and regular pliers to grasp a grip – but don’t use too much pressure or you’ll harm the filter or other pieces. Take a quarter turn to the left and pull straight out – certain models may require you to remove the cap and place it aside before you can remove the filter. Replace the cap on the replacement filter (if one has been purchased)
Push Button Filter Stuck
- Fully press the button on the base grille to lock it in place. To activate the filter, press the button once more
- To disengage the filter, press the button once more.
The following filters are found within the refrigerator’s interior compartment. Image courtesy of Maytag
Pop-Out Door Filter Stuck
- If you have previously opened the door, close it entirely and then reopen it again. Empty several glasses of water from the drinking fountain to relieve pressure in the water line. Take the filter out of the water
Push Button/Pull Tab Filter Stuck
- Check to ensure that the compartment door is entirely unlocked. It is possible that you may need to remove the shelf that is situated just beneath the filter. Turn the filter to the left and take the filter straight out of the water
How to Reset Maytag Water Filter Status
Image courtesy of Maytag You’ve successfully resolved the Maytag refrigerator water filter stuck issue, and now you need to reset the filter status on the refrigerator. This notifies your refrigerator system that a new filter has been inserted, and it allows the alarm system to reset and ready to inform you once again when the filter needs to be replaced in the future. Following the replacement of your water filter, follow the directions for your specific model number to reset the Maytag water filter status.
French Door Refrigerator
The water filter button may be found at the top of the refrigerator’s interior, near the door. Press and hold the water filter button for 3 seconds, or until you hear the alarm sound, and then release the button. If the filter light is orange, the light should change to blue if the filter light has been correctly reset. Image courtesy of Maytag
Side by SideRefrigerator
On the front of the water dispenser, you’ll find a button that allows you to reset the water filter. Press and hold the filter reset button for 3 seconds, or until the alert sounds, until the filter is reset. Image courtesy of Maytag
French Door Bottom MountRefrigerator
The “Fast Cool” and “Energy Saver” buttons may be found at the top of the refrigerator’s interior, near the door. Keep pressing and holding the two buttons together for 3 seconds, or until the alert sounds. Image courtesy of Maytag If you haven’t been able to resolve your water filter issues, you may want the assistance of a professional refrigerator repair specialist.
Waterdrop Replacement for Maytag UKF8001 Refrigerator Water Filter
EveryDropKitchenAid4396395, 8171032, 8171249Puriclean II4396395, 8171032, 8171249Sears or Kenmore4396395, 8171032, 8171249Sears or Kenmore4396395, 8171032, 8171249Sears or Kenmore4396395, 8171032, 8171249Sears or Kenmore4396395, 8171032, 8171249Sears or The following numbers are assigned to this series: 469005, 469005, 9005, 9005P, 469006, 469006, 9006, 9006P, 46-9000, 469992, 9992, 9992, 46-9992, 9992P, 469005750, 469005-750, 450907-500, 450907-500, 450907-500, 450907-500, 450907-500, 0460905000, 0460906000 VikingRefrigerator ModelsAFD2535FES, AFI2538AES, GI0FSAXVY, GI5FSAXVY02, GI6FARXXB, GI6FARXXY, GI6FDRXXY, GI6SARXXF05, GX5FHTXVQ, GX5FHTXVY, GZ25FSRXYY, GZ25FSRXYY
Maytag UKF8001 Refrigerator Water Filter – Free Shipping
The UKF8001 filter is one of the most popular filters we have available at this time. It is compatible with a wide range of refrigerator models, including Maytag, Whirlpool, Amana, Kenmore, and Kitchenaid, amongst others. Cleaner, better tasting water and ice from your refrigerator will be provided by the Whirlpool UKF8001 filter and its less costly substitutes (ClearChoice CLCH101) as a result of the reduction of pollutants in your drinking water. The UKF8001 filter is known by a variety of other names, which are given in the table below.
Once you’ve ordered your new discount fridge filter, you’ll receive an email with a filter change reminder, which means you won’t have to worry about forgetting to replace your filter in the future.
The UKF8001 filter is simple to install and use, and it has a long service life.
- Water that has been treated with activated block carbon has been certified by NSF/ANSI 42 to reduce chlorine taste and odor, as well as pollutants and contaminants found in everyday water. Aids in the cleaning, clarity, and health of ice and water
- Up to 6 months in duration
- Installation is simple. Cross-compatibility with a large number of other filter models. Returns are simple and hassle-free, and a money-back guarantee is included.
The UKF8001 will improve the quality of your water by cleaning it, improving its flavor, and removing any undesirable smells. When you think about all of the germs and particles that are swimming in our regular drinking water, it might be overwhelming. All of this may be avoided by purchasing one of our reasonably priced water filters. So you can buy with confidence, knowing that our filters are equally as strong as or even more potent than the OEM equivalents. If you’re interested in the finer points of the situation, read on.
Overstock.com: Online Shopping – Bedding, Furniture, Electronics, Jewelry, Clothing & more
ITEM25952492 Please keep in mind that you should only use this product with the appropriate outlet adapters and voltage converters for your area. When this product is plugged into an outlet with voltage in excess of 110-120 VOLTS, it may result in a fire and/or personal injury if the proper adaptor and voltage converter are not used. This is just what I was looking for for my refrigerator. I had previously bought from other websites, but Overstock had what I needed and was able to get it to me before the one in my refrigerator was depleted.
I’ll be ordering from you again.
ITEM NUMBER: 25952492 This replacement refrigerator water filter ensures that you always have crisp, pure water directly from your refrigerator. In addition to using reusable coconut shell carbon to naturally filter your drinking water, this eco-friendly filter is free of BPA, lead, and arsenic, providing you with piece of mind. This filter may be changed without the need of any tools because of its tool-free installation.
- The NSf / ANSI 42 standard has been certified by the industry. Royal Pure filters minimize chlorine taste and odor (CTO) as well as lead. They are manufactured in the United States of America using only approved NSf/ANSI lab verified raw materials for their quality and effectiveness. 100 percent guarantee of the highest performance and capacity in its class and the industry? Buy with complete confidence. Our raw materials are devoid of BPA, lead, and arsenic
- Our objective is to save lives by preserving health! This is a great alternative to the more expensive refrigerator-branded filters available. There is no removal of minerals that are potentially advantageous to health. Guaranteed 100 percent customer satisfaction
- Exceptional quality
- This water filter is simple to change
- It is a do-it-yourself project that requires no special tools. For optimal performance, replace every three to six months. Using coconut shell carbon (a renewable resource), the earth’s most effective natural filter, this environmentally beneficial filter keeps plastic water bottles out of the environment.
- Eco-Friendly Purchase Option: Verified Purchase In exchange for writing this review, this user received $4.00 in reward points. Read on to find out more This is just what I was looking for for my refrigerator. I had previously bought from other websites, but Overstock had what I needed and was able to get it to me before the one in my refrigerator was depleted. It was just the perfect filter for my device, and it performs exactly as it is intended to. I’ll be ordering from you again
- Purchase that has been verifiedOption: N/A In exchange for writing this review, this user received $4.00 in reward points. Read on to find out more It’s effective for my refrigerator. I purchased a three-pack, but one of them was faulty, and it caused my ice machine to cease functioning. When I put in a second one, it immediately started generating ice again. You just cannot beat the pricing.
Yay! To ask a question about this product, you must first register with us.
- Overstock.com provides answers to frequently asked questions regarding portable air conditioners. Our guidelines provide clients with solutions to frequently asked questions concerning portable air conditioners
- Nevertheless, our guides are not exhaustive.
Bed Sheet Care 101
- Despite the fact that we spend one-third of our lives in bed, allergens in our sheets leave us feeling everything but restful. Experts recommend that you wash your bed sheets once a week to avoid the accumulation of bacteria, dirt, and other contaminants. Many bed linens may be washed in the machine or by hand. In this post, we’ll give you the straight scoop on how to remove dirt from your bedding. Follow the instructions on the bedding tag, as well as this tutorial, to learn the fast essentials of bed sheet maintenance.
Best Reasons to Buy Clearance Housewares
- Overstock.com’s Clearance Housewares are a great deal for many reasons. In our guidelines, we tell clients about the most compelling arguments for purchasing discount goods.
Home Gift Ideas for Christmas 2021
- Collect Christmas gift ideas and browse for the ideal home present for foodies, trendsetting individuals and everyone in between.
How to Clean a Wool Rug
- Follow our tips on caring for and cleaning your wool rug if you want to keep your rug looking wonderful for many years to come.
Industrial Loft Decorating Ideas
- With this modern twist on industrial décor, you can create the appearance of a hip downtown environment. Continue reading to find out how to design your own Industrial Loft.
How to Get Stains Out of Carpet and Rugs
- It’s just a matter of time until something spills on your carpet or area rug, so here are some simple tips to help you remove any stains you may come across:
Stylist Picks: Top 8 Modern Rugs
- Modern can also imply warm and inviting, especially when the perfect rug is used to complete the look! Here are my top eight recommendations for contemporary rugs:
Coastal Patio Ideas
- Do not bother bringing your passport or your stuff. Even if you live on a landlocked island, you can step out your back door and into a tropical paradise
Boho Patio Ideas
- Luxury meets comfort in this informal and inviting patio furniture style from Boho. Here’s how to create a boho-inspired patio for your family gatherings or neighborhood get-togethers:
Product typically ships out of our warehouse in 2 – 3 business days.
Standard Return Policy:
Items must be returned in their original, unopened packaging and with all of the original materials that were included with the shipment.
We are pleased to offer worldwide shipping to more than 180 countries, as well as many US territories and possessions. To see a list of supported nations organized by area, please click here. Please keep in mind that the anticipated delivery timeline stated at checkout includes the time it takes to complete your purchase, the time it takes to travel to our International export facility, and the time it takes to send it outside of the United States. Deliveries to remote shipping destinations may be subject to additional costs imposed by the delivery company.
In the case of overseas orders, the regular $4.95 delivery fee does not apply. It should be noted that some items are ineligible for international distribution. Additionally, other restrictions may be in effect. Please read our International Help Center for a complete list of shipping limitations that apply to international orders. All orders are subjected to a security screening process to ensure your safety. Depending on whether your order has been selected for evaluation, a member of our Loss Prevention Team may contact you by phone or email.
** Most Oversize purchases are delivered within 1-4 weeks of being placed on the website.
ICEPURE PRO Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement for Maytag UKF8001 PUR Jenn-Air Filter 4 4396395 UKF8001AXX UKF8001AXX-200 UKF8001AXX-750 469006 RWF0900A 4PACK
ICEPURE PRO Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement for Maytag UKF8001 PUR Jenn-Air Filter 4 4396395 UKF8001AXX UKF8001AXX-200 UKF8001AXX-750 469006 RWF0900A 4PACK ICEPURE PRO Refrigerator Water Filter Replacement for Maytag UKF8001 PUR Jenn-Air Filter 4 4396395 UKF8001AXX UKF8001AXX CERTIFIED BY THE NSF 42 NSF, WQA, and IAPMO have tested and approved this product in accordance with NSF/ANSI 42. The device was tested at a flow rate of 0.5 gpm with a capacity of 300 gallons for the reduction of chlorine, taste, and odor in drinking water.
- NSF 372 IS CERTIFIED BY THE WQA IAPMO.
- Product was also tested and found to have a weighted average lead concentration of less than 0.25 percent, according to the results.
- Drinking water should be done in a safe and healthy manner.
- RISK-FREE GUARANTEE: You will receive your money back in full.
|Package Dimensions||12x 2.4 x 8.1 inch||Item Weight||3.088 pounds|
|Manufacturer||ICEPURE||Item model number||RWF0900AH|
|ASIN||B07BF8CK18||Item Package Quantity||4 Pack|
|Filter Life||6 months or 300 gallons||Warranty Description||Six-months unlimited return policy|
ReturnLifetime Assurance Policy is a type of insurance policy that protects you from losing your money if you don’t return it within a certain amount of time.
We provide a 6-month money-back guarantee. The provision of Product Life-Time Assurance on every product that has been confirmed to have defects in material or workmanship during the product’s service life.
ICEPURE UKF8001 Replacement ModelsAMANA/ MAYTAG / KITCHENAID
- UKF8001, UKF8001AXX, UKF8001AXX-200, UKF8001AXX-750, UKF8001, UKF8001P, UKF8001AXXP, UKF9001, UKF9001AXX, ABL2233FES, 67002269, 67002671, 67003523, 67003526, 67003527, 67003528, 67003591, 67003727, 67006474
WHIRLPOOL / EVERYDROP / AQUA FRESH / SWIFT GREEN are some of the brands available.
- 46-9005, 46-9005, 9005, 9005P, 46-9006, 46-9006, 9006, 9006P, 46-9992, 469992, 9992, 9992P, 469005750, 469005-750, 469006750, 469006-750, 04609005000, 04609006000
- WHIRLPOOL/EVERYDROP Filter 4, EDR4RXD1, WF50, OWF50, WF51, OWF51, W
- NSF 53 certified to reduce lead 99.6 percent and mercury 90.2 percent
- NSF 42 certified to decrease chlorine C 99 percent and taste and odor C 99 percent
- NSF 53 certified to reduce lead 99.6 percent and mercury 90.2 percent
- Lead-free compliance has been verified by NSF 372
- Replace the filter every 300 gallons or 6 months, whichever comes first, depending on the water quality
- Replacement intervals will vary depending on the water quality
Certified to NSF 53 for the removal of most heavy metals and 99.6% Lead. Providing better drinking experience for you.
Ultra Health Protection
Certified to NSF 53 for the removal of most unhealth related contaminants. Bringing healthier water for you and your loves.
Ultra Refreshing Taste
Certified to NSF 42 for the reduction of chlorine, taste and odor, Bringing clean and fresh water for your family.
Maytag UKF8001, Filter 4, 4396395, UKF8001AXX, UKF8001AXX-200, 469006, UKF8001AXX-750, UKF9001, PURICLEAN II, UKF8001P, WF-UKF8001, Kenmore 9006, 9992, 9005, 9084, HDX FMM-2, PUR, Viking RWFFR, WRX735SDHZ, WRX735SDBM OWF51, WF50-NI500, WF50-WI500, WF50-KWI500, WF50-NI300, WF50-KNI300, OWF50-WI500, OWF50-NI300, GI6FDRXXY07, W10181837, Kitchenaid 8171032, 8171249, KBFS25ETSS01, Golden Icepure, ICEPURE RWF0900A, Maxblue