Liquid Interface Detection
SIEMENS SITRANS FUH1010
SITRANS FUH1010 clamp-on non-intrusive ultrasonic interface detection meter by Siemens is ideal for oil applications where a differentiation between various liquids, or product cut, in a pipeline is needed. The meter is available in single and dual channel/beam configurations, with your choice of IP65 NEMA 4X, or IP65 NEMA 7, or IP66 NEMA 7 explosion proof enclosures.
- Outputs liquid density and API No. as a direct replacement for intrusive densitometers
- Exceptional repeatability is maintained, independent of changes in temperature, pressure or viscosity
- No cutting of pipe required, reducing potentially hazardous leak points
SIEMENS SITRANS F US
SITRANS F US Thickness Gauge utilized to calculate the pipe wall thickness of the pipe being measured should be paired with the FUH1010 clamp-on meters to ensure precise results.
- Measures the wall thickness of any pipe
- Measures pipe thickness from 0.03 to 7.9 inches (0.1 to 200 mm)
- Works on various metallic and non-metallic pipe materials such as steel, aluminum, titanium, plastics and ceramics
- Results are shown in either inches or millimeters
DATA SHEET MANUAL REQUEST MORE INFORMATION