Flow MD Small Volume Provers
Flow Management Devices manufactures a line of Unidirectional Captive Displacement Small Volume Provers from 1,500 gallons per minute (2,100 barrels/hr) to 20,000 gallons per minute (28,500 barrels/hr). The design team has over 30 years of industry specific Prover design and manufacturing experience. The Flow MD Prover truly is the next generation Prover on the market.
- Designed and manufactured in Phoenix, AZ, USA.
- Equal upstream and downstream displaced volumes.
- Stainless Steel and PTFE materials used on all liquid contacting surfaces.
- Shock mounted isolation pads provide independent drive end support.
- Three point installation for secure mounting on uneven surfaces.
- Drain orientation provides the ability to point drain valves in multiple clocked directions.
- Tool-less access to most common serviceable components.
- Standard horizontally mounted units / Optional vertically mounted units.
- Designed for Class 1 Div 1 environments.
Download PDF Data Sheet